The Cool Face Mask/Covering is the theme of Japan Society of Greater Hartford’s next photo contest. It’s open for the submissions via pinned contest post on our Facebook page (Look for the post with the same image on https://www.facebook.com/JSofGH/).
Read the detail and participate! Theme: Cool Face Mask and Face CoveringSchedule:
- Entries open: June 11, 2020
- Entries close: 11:55 pm ET, July 3, 2020
- Winners announcement: July 15, 2020 on our Facebook page
- The grand winner’s photo will be displayed on JSGH’s Facebook page as a cover photo for one week.
- Take a picture of your cool face mask or face covering, and post an original photo on Japan Society of Greater Hartford’s Facebook page.
- It has to be your original photo.
- In the description, please add your name and who made the mask. If you are a JSGH member, please mention that, too.
- Each person can enter up to two (2) photos.
- All entrants must “like” or “follow” JSGH’s Facebook page.
- Judges cannot participate in the contest.
- The entries shall be judged and winners selected on the basis of these criteria: Creativity & Quality
- The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners and prizes:
- The best 5 winners including the grand prize winner will be announced on JSGH’s Facebook page, and connected via Facebook direct message.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
Copyright and moral rights:
- The entries must be your original photos and that you must own the copyrights.
- By entering the competition, you grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit, and publish your competition entries.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner, therefore, agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.