We’re very excited to be able to invite you to the JSGH Fall Picnic! We sincerely hope you’ll join us for an afternoon of food and conversation in the great outdoors. With everyone’s help, we think that we can enjoy each other’s company, while keeping each other safe.
Time/Date: 11 am / Saturday, September 26th, 2020
Where: Peter’s Yard, Berlin CT (JSGH members should’ve received either email or USPS mail with the detail.)
Cost: Free (You may order lunch box with us, or bring your own.)
Precautions: Because of the pandemic, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Attendees should bring their own seating. There will be space for all, but please bring a chair or a blanket so you can be comfortable.
- Attendees should bring their own food. Unfortunately, this is not going to be a potluck event, so you should bring your own refreshments. However:
- If you wish, we can order bento boxes for you (See RSVP)
- JSGH will provide some drinks in bottles and cans
- Attendees should keep Social Distance (at least 6 feet or 2 meters apart from each other) from others. If everyone does this, everyone should be able to stay safe.
- If Social Distance is not possible attendees should wear a mask, so please bring one in case.
- Attendance will be limited to 50 people.
- JSGH will follow all guidelines and advisories issued by the State of Connecticut, which are subject to change.
Seating: When you arrive please find a spot to sit around the edge of the yard, so we can make a big Socially Distant circle. There should be plenty of space. If you want to visit with others, please use the inside of the circle to move around.
- How many will be attending?
- How many bento boxes would you like us to order?
- Each bento will cost $15, payable at the picnic or by Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/
Please RSVP by September 12th if you would like us to order you bento boxes, or by September 19th at the latest.
Rain Date: Will contact all attendees who RSVPed in case of change of plans.