Yes, we are on a roll with the fun photo contests! If you haven’t participated in our previous photo contest, be sure to enter your interesting photos this time. There’s a surprise prize for the winner, too!
The “Outdoor Animals” is the theme of Japan Society of Greater Hartford’s next photo contest. Post your pets or wild animal pics on our Facebook page to enter the contest! (https://www.facebook.com/JSofGH/).
Read the details and participate!
Theme: Outdoor Animals (your pets or wild animals)
- Entries open: July 26, 2020
- Entries close: August 23, 2020
- Winners announcement: September 5, 2020, on our Facebook page
Winners and Prizes:
- A surprise prize for a winner!
- The winner and up to 4 runner-ups photos will be displayed on JSGH’s Facebook page as a cover photo for one week.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Go outside and take a picture of your pet or wild animals, and post an original photo on Japan Society of Greater Hartford’s Facebook page.
- It has to be your original photo.
- In the description of your submission, please give some information about the photo.
- Each person can enter up to two (2) photos.
- All entrants must “like” or “follow” JSGH’s Facebook page.
- Judges cannot participate in the contest.
- The entries shall be judged and winners selected on the basis of these criteria: Creativity & Quality
- The decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Copyright and moral rights:
- The entries must be your original photos and that you must own the copyrights.
- By entering the competition, you grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable license to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit, and publish your competition entries.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.
- We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner, therefore, agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.